Low-particle pre-wetted wiper.
AlphaSat® with Vectra® AlphaSorb® 10 dry cleanroom wipers are made from 100% two-ply polyester material with a sealed border, processed on Texwipe’s automated cleaning system. Vectra® advances the cleaning process and brings this technology to a higher level of wiper manufacturing.
The two-ply construction provides for both spill control and general wiping where contamination control and absorbency are of paramount importance.
Engineered for high-sorbency use in the most critical cleanroom environments, such as semiconductor and pharmaceutical manufacturing. All 4 cut edges are thermally sealed, forming a border to prevent particle and fiber release. AlphaSorb® 10 provides the optimum combination —absorbency, cleanliness and abrasion resistance.
Material/Structure: 100% Two-Ply Polyester with a Sealed Border.
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 3 - 8, Class 1 - 100,000, EU Grade A - D
- Ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application.
- Vectra® border seal technology provides low levels of ions, NVRs (non-volatile residues), particles and fibers for use in critical applications and environments.
- AlphaSat® with Vectra® AlphaSorb® 10 wipers provide a consistent, optimized cleaning effi ciency with repeatable wetness and VOC level.
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions.
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements.
|Technical Data Sheet