TexWrite® self-adhesive cleanroom sticky notes, TexNotes, are the best way to add notes to documents, reports, equipment and work surfaces with reduced risk of cleanroom environment contamination.
The handy TexWrite® sticky note sheets feature a proprietary adhesive strip. This low-contamination, polymeric adhesive allows TexNotes to be attached and removed without leaving the high residue associated with most adhesives.
The TexWrite® TexNotes substrate ensures low particle generation and low ionic contamination. TexNotes are cleanroom-packaged in 72-sheet pads and are double-bagged.
Material/Structure: Polymeric adhesive, bond with low particles, ions and fiber generation.
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 3 - 8, Class 1 - 100,000, EU Grade A - D.
Features & Benefits:
- Blue TexWrite® 22 cleanroom bond with low particle, ions and fiber generation.
- Proprietary adhesive leaves extremely low residue after the note is removed.
- 72 sheets per pad, 3" x 4" (76 mm x 102 mm).
- Cleanroom-packaged and double-bagged, permitting alcohol wipe down of exterior packaging before introduction of the inner bag into cleanroom environments.
- Autoclaving not recommended.
Technical Data Sheet Brochure
Part Number: TX5820