TexWrite® cleanroom bond papers reduce the risk of particle generation associated with standard papers. They feature good strength and excellent heat resistance, making them ideal for use in standard-duty and high-speed printers and photocopiers.
TexWrite® is impregnated with a synthetic copolymer. Unlike other cleanroom papers, TexWrite® is formulated without inorganic fillers such as calcium carbonate, titanium dioxide or aluminum silicate that may be a source of ionic cleanroom contamination.
Available in white (22 & 30 lb), blue (18 & 22 lb), yellow (22 lb), and green (22 lb) to allow for easy identification as cleanroom paper or to differentiate between shifts, areas or projects.
Material/Structure: Cellulose Paper with a Polymer Reinforcement.
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 3 - 8, Class 1 - 100,000, EU Grade A - D.
- Excellent toner adhesion and heat resistance makes it laser printer and photocopier compatible.
- Cleanroom packaged.
- Synthetic copolymer saturant with very low particle generation.
- Precision-cut edges and dimensionally stable for clear reproductions.
- No organic fillers with very low particle counts and sodium levels.
- Formulated with high opacity for duplex writing.
- No natural latex binders with reduced ionic and metal contamination for no risk of latex asssociated reactions.
Technical Data Sheet Brochure
Part Number: TX5815