Texwipe’s ESD-Safe CleanFoam® TX757E Micro Cleanroom Swab features a Stat-Rite® handle*, a patented Inherently Dissipative Polymer, to provide clean ESD protection without contributing particulate contaminants to the process or environment. Thermal bond construction eliminates the risk of adhesive contamination.
TX757E is made from Texwipe's CleanFoam®, cleanroom processed 100 ppi polyurethane foam
*Stat-Rite® is a trademark of Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.
- ESD protection with Stat-Rite® handle
- No blooming carbon particles, metals, or ionic anti-static contaminants
- Manufactured to exacting and consistent tolerances using high-precision automated processes
- Packaged in an anti-static bag
- Absorbs solvents, solutions, and grabs particulates
- Lot coded for traceability and quality control
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|
||3.8 mm (0.150")
|ESD-Safe Swabs Video