Texwipe’s ESD-Safe TX769E Dual Micro-Tip Pick features a Stat-Rite® handle*, a patented Inherently Dissipative Polymer, to provide clean ESD protection without contributing particulate contaminants to the process or environment. Thermal bond construction eliminates the risk of adhesive contamination.
TX769E Dual Micro-Tip Pick is made from Stat Rite® polymer only
*Stat-Rite® is a trademark of Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.
- ESD protection with Stat-Rite® handle
- No blooming carbon particles, metals, or ionic anti-static contaminants
- Manufactured to exacting and consistent tolerances using high-precision automated processes
- Packaged in an anti-static bag
- Precision molded for consistent sizing
- Lot coded for traceability and quality control
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|
||9.6 mm (0.378")
||2.4 mm (0.094")
|ESD-Safe Swabs Video