Texwipe’s cleaning validation cleanroom swabs are used to determine the effectiveness of cleaning protocols as specified by the US FDA. HPLC/ UV-Vis Total Organic Carbon (TOC) analysis are different methods used to validate these cleaning processes.
Texwipe offers the following cleaning validation swabs:
- Alpha®Polyester Knit Series - TX715 - suitable for HPLC analysis using a UV detector analytical method
- Alpha®Polyester Knit Series - TX714K, TX761K - suitable for use in TOC analysis
- Absorbond® Polyester Non-Woven Large Swab - TX716 - suitable for HPLC analysis
NSF Certified to be acceptable for use as a Cleaning Swab (P1) in and around food processing areas. The product must only be used in such a manner as to ensure it will not have direct contact with food or potable water. Use must also be consistent with the manufacturer’s directions.
- All Cleaning Validation swabs are precision-manufactured and constructed to exacting and consistent tolerances without the use of adhesives for superior performance
- Notched, rigid 100% polypropylene, break-away handle allows the head to be placed into the vial with minimal handling and contamination and provides excellent chemical resistance
- Lot coded for traceability and quality control
- TX715: This swab is additionally processed to reduce the UV background. Proprietary cleaning process reduces interference in the 230 nm range, resulting in an improved limit of detection
- Double layered, double knit polyester head entraps contaminants in the knit structure during sampling, allowing maximum contaminant collection and release into the diluent to provide for excellent recovery rates
- TX714K, TX761K: Certified Low TOC level (<50 μg/L, <50 ppb) ensures consistency in swab background contribution
Click here for TOC Kits - cleaning validation swabs and vials in pre-assembled kits packaging.
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|
||127.5 mm (5.020")