Texwipe’s sterile 70% Isopropanol (IPA) contains 70% USP-grade Isopropanol (Isopropyl Alcohol) and 30% USP-grade purified water. The solution is submicron filtered, filled into cleaned containers, and double-bagged. Each bottle is lot coded and has an expiration date.
Features & Benefits:
- Filled in an ISO Class 5 environment.
- 0.2 µm filtered and packaged into cleaned containers.
- Evaporates leaving low residue, no rinse required.
- Trigger sprayer bottles are fully assembled and ready-to-use.
- Trigger sprayers offer stream delivery or coarse spray.
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> requirements.
- Individually lot coded for ease of traceability and quality control.
- Surface cleaning and residue removal.
- Cleaning gloves, notebooks, phones, or any other item entering the cleanroom.
- Wipe down for pass-through to controlled environments.
- Ideally suited for use with Texwipe Cleanroom wipers.
For sterile products:
- Certificate of Compliance, Analysis, and Irradiation attached to each case.
- Gamma irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10-6 according to AAMI Guidelines.
- Sterile Validation Documentation available upon request
Technical Data Sheet
Solutions Guide Brochure