For areas that cannot tolerate cellulose
TexWrite® MP10 is a high-performance cleanroom paper made of 100% synthetic substrate (Teslin®) with extremely low levels of particle generation.
A unique material with outstanding performance characteristics, TexWrite® MP10 solves a number of problems inherent in cellulose based products including cellulose particle contamination, ink smearing and lamination requirements. These cleanroom bond paper reams are appropriate for use in ESD-sensitive environments, antistatic and printable with minimal bleeding.
Material/Structure: Cellulose-free, latex-free, ultraclean 100% synthetic sheetwith extremely low particle generation.
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 3 - 8, Class 1 - 100,000, EU Grade A - D.
- Superior opacity - compatible with inkjet, laser and toner-based printers and photocopiers.
- Excellet print properties with minimal bleeding/smeering.
- Water-resistant – TexWrite® MP10 is hydrophobic, which causes the substrate to repel water.
- Durable with los ESD potential for reduced srisk of electrostatic damage.
- Recyclable as plastic.
- Writing, pringting, and photocopying in controlled environments.
|Technical Data Sheet