Texwipe’s CleanFoam® STX712A Sterile Rectangular Head Cleanroom Swab is constructed from the highest quality 100 ppi polyurethane foam. Complete thermal bond construction eliminates the risk of adhesive contamination.
Cleanroom processed, providing low levels of Non-Volatile Residue (NVR) and ions, and made to exacting and consistent tolerances using high-precision automated processes.
Packaged in silicone-free and amide-free bags.
- Good chemical compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Readily absorbs solvents and solutions and grabs particulates.
- 100% polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Trademarked light-green colored handles with “TEXWIPE” name embossed on handle
- Autoclave safe
- Lot coded for traceability and quality control
- Each swab is individually packaged in a peel-apart sleeve
- Each sleeve is lot coded and has an expiration date (for inventory control)
- Fifty sleeves are triple-bagged for easy introduction into sterile area
- Triple-bagged bags are packaged in a case liner forming the fourth layer of bag protection
- Gamma-irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10-6 and sterile validated according to AAMI Guidelines
- Tested for endotoxins, ions, and NVR
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|
||12.7 mm (0.500")