Texwipe’s CleanFoam® TX740B Medium Cleanroom Swab with Long Handle is constructed from the highest quality 100 ppi polyurethane foam. Complete thermal bond construction eliminates the risk of adhesive contamination.
Cleanroom processed, providing low levels of Non-Volatile Residue (NVR) and ions, and made to exacting and consistent tolerances using high-precision automated processes.
Packaged in silicone-free and amide-free bags.
NSF Certified to be acceptable for use as a Cleaning Swab (P1) in and around food processing areas. The product must only be used in such a manner as to ensure it will not have direct contact with food or potable water. Use must also be consistent with the manufacturer’s directions.
- Good chemical compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Readily absorbs solvents and solutions and grabs particulates.
- 100% polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Trademarked light-green colored handles with “TEXWIPE” name embossed on handle
- Autoclave safe
- Lot coded for traceability and quality control
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|
||6.2 mm (0.244")
||17.0 mm (0.669")
||3.2 mm (0.126")
||163 mm (6.417")
Part Number: TX740B